- Name: FaxTalk Multiline Server 188.8.131.520
- File Size: 19.1MB
- Date: 20 Dec 2017
- License: Demo
- Price: $149.95
- Eval: 15 days
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10/Servers 2003/2008/2008r2/82012
- Hardware Requirements: Data/Fax/Voice Modem
- Other Requirements: None provided.
Easy to use network fax server software and broadcast fax software. With FaxTalk Multiline Server your network based users can stop waiting in line to use the fax machine and quickly and easily create and send faxes directly from their computer. Provide an affordable, reliable network based client/server faxing solution for your network based users. Avoid the expense and hassle of setting up individual fax software solutions for each user and eliminate the need for dedicated telephone lines to each computer. Users can submit faxes directly from their machine without a phone line or modem connected to their computer.
A computer acting as a "fax server" running the FaxTalk Multiline Server software would transmit the faxes submitted by users on the network. There is no need for a dedicated "server" machine to use FaxTalk Multiline Server as a fax server. Any computer with a standard fax modem connected to a telephone line can operate as the fax server on a network. If your fax volume requires additional lines you can simply add additional standard fax modems or multiport modems to handle a maximum of eight lines. Network users would use the FaxTalk FaxCenter Pro software running on each individual client machine to create and send faxes over the network to the fax server for transmission.
The FaxTalk software includes powerful fax capabilities including broadcast faxing, high-speed Super G3 (V34 Fax) support, 2D, ECM, delayed scheduling, sending faxes over the Internet to an email address, direct access to contacts from Microsoft Outlook, Windows Address Book and Windows Contacts, markup and annotation tools, ability to design custom cover pages, TWAIN scanner support, junk fax blocking, Caller ID, Distinctive Ring, forwarding of faxes to email and much more! More info-Thought Communications, Inc.
- Name: VentaFax & Voice 184.108.40.2063
- File Size: 11.9MB
- Date: 21 Mar 2017
- License: Shareware
- Price: $49.95
- Eval: 30 days, Some features disabled.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: FAX capable modem
- Other Requirements: None
VentaFax is a full-featured fax and answering machine software with color fax support. It sends and receives faxes and turns your PC with a fax modem into a versatile answering machine with remote control and email integration. You can retrieve your fax and voice messages from any touchtone phone and also have your email messages and faxes forwarded to you as email attachments (in the Business versions). VentaFax also supports Caller ID (if available) and allows you to record a telephone conversation in one click. The user interface is friendly and intuitive, resembling a regular fax machine with buttons and controls. It even shows you the image of a fax page travelling through this fax machine's slot as you transmit and receive faxes. Ventafax is the one of a handful of software products that supports high-speed (up to 33600 bps) V34 Fax (Super G3) protocol. Ventafax also supports the TTS (Text-To-Speech) engines and will employ them to convert text files to speech. You can keep your announcements and outgoing voice messages as the sound (.WAV) files as well as the text files. Distinctive Ring service (if supported by your modem) is available even in Windows XP! Additional features include support for voice mailboxes, automatic voice/data/fax mode recognition and more. VentaFax is accessible from any Windows application, via a virtual printer driver. Need unlimited automated message delivery? Need mass fax and voice mails broadcasting? Find this and even more in VentaFax Business version. The Ventafax Business version expands the Home version's functionality with fax and voice messages broadcasting. You can automatically send a fax or voice message to as many destinations as you need. Need more? Multiline Business versions do their job using 2, 4 (up to 32) fax modems simultaneously. New in this release:
- You can now enable two-dimensional coding (MR) separately during fax transmission and reception. This can accelerate the reception and transmission of black-and-white faxes, but significant line noise can lead to greater than regular fax distortions compared with one-dimensional coding (MH). In order for two-dimensional conding to work, both parties need to support it.
- Regrouped the parameters on the IP telephony account settings tab. New settings added. In particular, the "Registration expiry, s" parameter lets you change the re-registration interval, which is sometimes required for some SIP servers.
- To simplify the work in the softphone mode (intended for making voice calls using IP telephony supporting fax reception and transmission), some changes were made to the user interface of the main window and some tips were added.
More info-Venta Association