- Name: Outlook4Gmail 220.127.116.1189
- File Size: 10.33MB
- Date: 5 May 2020
- License: Shareware
- Price: $28.98
- Eval: 7 days
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: 1Ghz processor (min), 256MB RAM, 10MB free hard drive space
- Other Requirements: Microsoft Outlook 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016/2019, 32 and 64-bit versions
- Notes: Runs on 32-bit or 64-bit Windows
Outlook4Gmail is an Outlook add-in that helps you to perform Google calendars sync with Outlook as well as the contacts and tasks sync. It is a perfect syncing tool for Outlook users who have one or multiple Google accounts.
This plug-in supports synchronizing of Outlook and Google contacts with maximum details: Name, Company, Phones, Emails, Addresses, Dates, Persons, Notes, Contact Picture, Categories and Google Groups, etc.
Outlook4Gmail provides various ways of syncing Calendars: Import a calendar from Google into Outlook, Export an Outlook calendar to Google, Syncing existing calendars, Creating new calendars, etc.
In addition to contacts and calendars syncing, Outlook4Gmail also provides the synchronization of Google tasks with Outlook tasks folders. You could sync multiple Outlook tasks folders and subfolders with Google task lists. Synchronization of Outlook recurrent tasks is also supported.
Outlook4Gmail allows to automate synchronization with help of automatic check-up for contacts updates by time interval (every 30 minutes, every hour or every 2, 4, 8, 12, 24 hours). All you need is to configure the settings just once and that would be enough for the add-in to update your contacts information automatically without any efforts from user.
What's more, Outlook4Gmail supports synchronizing of multiple Google accounts. Apart from synchronization of Google contacts and calendars, the add-in synchronizes Outlook contacts and appointments to Google as well. When you select two-way synchronization, the data will be read in two iterations and contacts will be synchronized both for Outlook and Google accounts.
If you use Outlook for more than one work and personal stations you can easily synchronize all clients by completing of two-way synchronization of Outlook clients with the required number of Google accounts. More info-Scand Ltd.
- Name: ReliefJet Essentials for Outlook 4.15
- File Size: 6.69MB
- Date: 13 Feb 2020
- License: Shareware
- Price: $49.95
- Eval: 10 uses.
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10/ Servers 2003/2012. (32 and 64-bit supported)
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided.
- Other Requirements: Microsoft Outlook 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016/365
ReliefJet Essentials is a straightforward tool that consists of a large set of useful and easy-to-use tools for every Microsoft Outlook user. The product contains Outlook add-in, standalone and Windows command line applications. Utilities can be run in manual and automatic modes as well as on a scheduled basis.
- Features include:
- ability to import and export messages using EML, MSG, TXT formats convert between MSG and EML formats
- export, split and merge PST files, Outlook storages and folders
- import and export Outlook categories
- remove, mark and move duplicates save, add and remove attachments
- replace attachments with links and links with attachments
- pack, zip, unpack and unzip attachments
- extract e-mail and internet URL addresses from message texts and headers
- personify your mailings by creating an individual e-mail for each of the specified recipients
- assign and remove categories for multiple Outlook items
- save and remove message headers and set their values
- clear message subjects from RE:, FW: and other unwanted elements
- find and delete empty Outlook folders and many other tools that will significantly increase your office and home productivity.
- Numerous reports and statistics are available including:
- reports on the most frequently used senders, recipients, subjects and categories
- largest folders and messages structure and content of Outlook storages and folders
- daily, weekly and monthly message statistics for a given periods... and a great deal more.
With the help of the Outlook add-in it is possible to set up a quick-start for utilities from toolbars and context menus. Tight integration with Outlook rules allows the full integration of utilities with the processing of incoming and outgoing mail. Standalone application enables fast start without the need to keep Outlook running. Windows command line support provides the ability to execute utilities from batch files, scripts and other automation facilities, including Windows Scheduled Tasks. For changes in this release please see the Reliefjet News Page. More info-Relief Software