- Name: TextPipe Pro 10.6
- File Size: 26.4MB
- Date: 4 Dec 2017
- License: Shareware
- Price: $395.00
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows XP/2003/2008/Vista/7/8, (32 and 64-bit operating systems supported)
- Hardware Requirements: 64MB RAM, 15MB free disk space.
- Other Requirements: None.
Slam-dunk the most challenging edit tasks with TextPipe Pro - a powerful text-processing workbench that combines 300+ conversion, transformation, extraction and report mining operations on UNLIMITED text or binary files of UNLIMITED size. Text mine / extract data from mainframe EBCDIC COBOL copybooks, data historians, log files, XML, HTML, delimited files. Upload Data Historian time-series data to Azure Event Hub or Azure IoT Hub. EasyPattern or perl-style regular expression search and replace. Use restrictions to control precisely where changes occur e.g. line or column ranges, XML and HTML tags and attributes, CSV- or tab-delimited fields, lines that match/do not match a pattern etc e.g. find and replace just inside the ALT text of an IMG tag, or columns 20-40 of lines 1-10) Convert files between mainframe and DOS, Macintosh and Unix line-feed formats. TextPipe can be scripted from any language using COM or automated from the command-line. Generate and modify XML, CSV, tab-delimited or fixed width database extracts. User-defined filters can be written in VBScript or JScript. TextPipe comes with an Engine that can be embedded in other applications. Audit logs keep track of the filter lists run, files modified and changes made. More than 200 example filter files are included along with a comprehensive online manual. Winner SIA 'Best Application' award. More info-DataMystic
- Name: Universal Document Converter 6.8
- File Size: 23.1MB
- Date: 16 Feb 2018
- License: Demo
- Price: $69.00/€59.00
- Eval: watermark on the destination document
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista(32/64-bit)/7(32/64-bit)/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: Pentium IV 1.4Ghz, 512 MB RAM
- Other Requirements: None
- Language support: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian, Arabic
Universal Document Converter is the most complete solution for the conversion of documents of any type into Adobe PDF or graphical files. The underlying basis of Universal Document Converter is the technology of virtual printing. As a result, exporting Microsoft Word documents, Microsoft Excel tables, Microsoft PowerPoint presentations and Autodesk AutoCAD drawings into a chosen format is not any more complicated than printing on a desktop printer. Universal Document Converter can assist you in preparing documents to be published on websites, protect them from unsanctioned copying and changes when sent by email, save tons of time while preparing PowerPoint presentations, and also simplify the process of sending materials to the print shop or publisher. In addition, you will be able to cut expenses on the development and implementation of a corporate document flow system. New in this release:
- Added Ability to add text or image watermark to searchable PDF.
- Extended Validation Code Signing Certificate applied to executable files of the program in order to avoid conflicting with anti-virus and other software.
- Minor stability improvements and fixes.
More info-fCoder Group, Inc