- Name: Foldermill 4.4
- File Size: 73.5MB
- Date: 13 Mar 2018
- License: Freeware
- Operating System: Windows XP(SP3)/7/8/10/Servers 2003/2008/2012 (32 and 64-bit supported)
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Pentium III 500 MHz or above , 1GB RAM, Hard disk free space: 70 Mb for program files, min 100 Mb for output files (depending on expected charge), 100 Mb of system disk space for a swap-file.
- Other Requirements: Microsoft Office 2003 or higher (optional).
FolderMill monitors a folder and automatically prints or converts to PDF, JPG or TIFF all new documents and image files. System administrator defines special 'Hot folders' for monitoring and sets Actions to be performed. After this all employees in the office will be able to print documents or create PDFs as simple as copying files!
FolderMill supports all popular types of office documents including Microsoft Office Word files, RTF and plain text documents, Excel files, PowerPoint presentations, Visio drawings and charts, Microsoft Office Publisher and Adobe PDF files, XPS, JPG, PNG, PCX, DCX, Bitmap, GIF, TGA, TIFF images and documents.
FolderMill ensures conversion of all the incoming files to PDF, JPG or TIFF with very few efforts: simply by placing the documents into one folder and taking them out from another one!
To print or convert the documents all the company employees need to do is to place them into one of the 'Hot folders'. There is no need to open every file individually, just select the desired Action and specify parameters. New in this release:
- New ability to split multi-page PDF files into single pages
- New ability to sort batches of files in the processing queue by Date (default), Name, Type, or Size
- New Action added Filter by Paper Size
- New Action added Convert to XPS (available upon request)
- New page scaling & orientation settings for Print Document action
- New Strict Mode: processing rules stop on error, First In, First Out (FIFO) algorithm, timing control for locked files
- Improved Logs: better structure for General and Detailed logs
- Other performance and stability improvements
More info-fCoder Group, Inc.