- Name: Foldermill 4.6.1906.10180
- File Size: 88.7MB
- Date: 22 Nov 2019
- License: Freeware
- Operating System: Windows XP(SP3)/7/8/10/Servers 2003/2008/2012 (32 and 64-bit supported)
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Pentium III 500 MHz or above , 1GB RAM, Hard disk free space: 70 Mb for program files, min 100 Mb for output files (depending on expected charge), 100 Mb of system disk space for a swap-file.
- Other Requirements: Microsoft Office 2003 or higher (optional).
FolderMill monitors a folder and automatically prints or converts to PDF, JPG or TIFF all new documents and image files. System administrator defines special 'Hot folders' for monitoring and sets Actions to be performed. After this all employees in the office will be able to print documents or create PDFs as simple as copying files!
FolderMill supports all popular types of office documents including Microsoft Office Word files, RTF and plain text documents, Excel files, PowerPoint presentations, Visio drawings and charts, Microsoft Office Publisher and Adobe PDF files, XPS, JPG, PNG, PCX, DCX, Bitmap, GIF, TGA, TIFF images and documents.
FolderMill ensures conversion of all the incoming files to PDF, JPG or TIFF with very few efforts: simply by placing the documents into one folder and taking them out from another one!
To print or convert the documents all the company employees need to do is to place them into one of the 'Hot folders'. There is no need to open every file individually, just select the desired Action and specify parameters. New in 4.6:
- New processing core with an ability to switch between different modules
- Processing one, all or an exact number of files at once within a Hot Folder
- Ability to print and convert PCL files - Direct printing of PostScript (PS) files
- Convert Word to PDF and reduce the file size
- Automatically add image filename on margins
- Set page orientation and filename template for Convert to image Action
- Disable original subfolder structure in the output folder
- Combine files to a single PDF or TIFF and rename by subfolder name
- Ability to run FolderMill in desktop mode on a schedule
- Ability to add EXIF data to filenames
- Improved CAD files processing: grayscale mode and paper size fixed for DWG
- Improved processing of Outlook messages
- Improved log sorting and daily log scheduler
- Other fixes and improvements
More info-fCoder SIA
- Name: TextPipe Standard 10.8
- File Size: 26.95MB
- Date: 11 Jun 2019
- License: Shareware
- Price: $169.00
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10/Servers 2003/2008/2008r2/2012
- Hardware Requirements: 64MB RAM, 15MB free disk space
- Other Requirements: None provided.
Slam-dunk the most challenging code or website edit tasks with TextPipe - a powerful text-processing utility that combines 300+ conversion, translation and filtering operations on multiple text or binary files. Update text using search and replace, which supports perl pattern matching, sounds-like matching, edit-distance matching and search/replace lists. Convert files from foreign computer systems between DOS, Macintosh and Unix line-feed formats. Convert between Unicode formats and 150+ other text encodings such as Japanese Shift-JIS and Chinese BIG5. Split or join files, add or remove lines or columns, remove blanks from the start or end of each line, remove blank lines, remove HTML tags, remove duplicate lines, add line numbers, sort, center or right justify text, word wrap, remap ANSI or Unicode characters, expand or contract tabs, remove backspaces, remove binary characters, pad or truncate or force lines to a predetermined width, generate word lists and much more. Restrict filters to operate in line or column ranges, CSV- or tab-delimited fields, lines that match or do not match a pattern, and search replacements (allowing replacement text to be capitalized etc). TextPipe can be fully automated via the command-line or scripted via a COM interface. Handles files even larger than 2 GB. Full audit logs keep track of the filter lists run, files modified and changes made. More than 100 example filter files are included along with a comprehensive online manual and tutorial. Winner of SIA "Best Application" award. "A text processing utility on steroids"-Win2000 Tips. "Considering the amount of brute work I saved using the TextPipe filtering and automation options, I must recognize that your software is not just a nice addition to a text editor but a daily use tool for any serious web developer. Thank you for the opportunity of using it."-Experimental Magazine. More info-DataMystic