- Name: Doxillion Plus Edition 4.27
- File Size: 1.56MB
- Date: 6 Aug 2020
- License: Shareware
- Price: $24.99
- Eval: 14 days
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided
- Other Requirements: None provided
- Notes: Works on 64-bit Windows
Doxillion is a PDF converter to convert docx, doc, rtf, html, xml, wpd, odt, txt and other text file formats. Convert a single file or batch convert several PDFs at a time. Easily add Doxillion to your right click menu to add fast and simple conversion functionality to all supported formats.
- Features include:
- Convert between PDF and several other well known file formats
- Supports doc and docx conversions for Word files
- Convert source code to html
- Batch convert many PDF documents at the same time
- Add a right click option to convert PDF and other files without opening Doxillion
- Drag and drop PDFs to be converted into Doxillion
- Use with Express Burn CD and DVD Burning Software to create backups of files
More info-NCH Software
- Name: Foldermill 4.7
- File Size: 152.49MB
- Date: 15 Jul 2020
- License: Freeware
- Operating System: Windows XP(SP3)/7/8/10/Servers 2003/2008/2012 (32 and 64-bit supported)
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Pentium III 500 MHz or above , 1GB RAM, Hard disk free space: 70 Mb for program files, min 100 Mb for output files (depending on expected charge), 100 Mb of system disk space for a swap-file.
- Other Requirements: Microsoft Office 2003 or higher (optional).
FolderMill monitors a folder and automatically prints or converts to PDF, JPG or TIFF all new documents and image files. System administrator defines special 'Hot folders' for monitoring and sets Actions to be performed. After this all employees in the office will be able to print documents or create PDFs as simple as copying files!
FolderMill supports all popular types of office documents including Microsoft Office Word files, RTF and plain text documents, Excel files, PowerPoint presentations, Visio drawings and charts, Microsoft Office Publisher and Adobe PDF files, XPS, JPG, PNG, PCX, DCX, Bitmap, GIF, TGA, TIFF images and documents.
FolderMill ensures conversion of all the incoming files to PDF, JPG or TIFF with very few efforts: simply by placing the documents into one folder and taking them out from another one!
To print or convert the documents all the company employees need to do is to place them into one of the 'Hot folders'. There is no need to open every file individually, just select the desired Action and specify parameters. New in 4.7:
- Ability to send ZPL or text files directly to a printer via Generic Text Printer Driver
- Ability to rotate ZPL files to a certain degree
- Ability to configure proxy settings for ZPL to PDF conversion
- Ability to set a specific page range for Add text or file watermark Action
- Compatibility with eDrawings Viewer 2020
- Using SHX fonts for CAD files
- New filetypes supported: DICOM, P7M, Outlook PST, OST, P7M
- Improved naming of attachments
- Reduced margins when printing plain text files
- Improved sorting of output files
- Other fixes and improvements
More info-fCoder SIA