- Name: SeePlus 9.0.520
- File Size: 1.15MB
- Date: 3 Aug 2017
- License: Shareware
- Price: $99.99
- Eval: 30 days (fully functional, stops working after 30 days)
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10/Servers 2003/2008/2008r2/2012
- Hardware Requirements: Intel® Pentium® III / AMD Athlon processor or equivalent (Intel® Pentium® 4 / AMD Athlon XP or equiv
- Other Requirements: None
The need to manage, organize, view, edit, and preserve mass amounts of digital assets is a priority concern within the corporate environment. SeePlus offers the world's best-in-class digital asset management and editing capabilities, including high performance, batch processing tools, IPTC support, and comprehensive image editing. From small to medium-sized to Fortune 500 businesses, SeePlus offers companies everything they need to ensure their data is organized, managed, and protected.
SeePlus and SeePlus DICOM offer digital asset management for PDF documents, Microsoft OfficeTM documents, and a variety of media files, along with speedy performance, and world-class photo editing capabilities. As Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine (DICOM) has become the international standard for conveying information in medical imaging, SeePlus DICOM provides medical professionals with flexibility and control. More info-ACD Systems of America
- Name: SmartDoc 184.108.40.206
- File Size: 39.4MB
- Date: 5 Dec 2016
- License: Freeware
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10/Servers 2003/2008/2008r2/2012, (32 and 64-bit supported)
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided.
- Other Requirements: None.
SmartDoc is a really smart way of automatically organizing your documents library – from PDF books to scanned documents and research papers. Using Machine learning it can learn your existing library structure and without any effort seamlessly classify new documents into existing folders. You can setup SmartDoc to monitor incoming directory and it will propose where document should be moved. SmartDoc supports multiple formats (pdf, Microsoft word, text files) and can be used to automatically classify new or unclassified documents/books/papers into your existing library. More info-Wikiled