- Name: ClickCharts Pro Edition 5.33
- File Size: 1.06MB
- Date: 9 Sep 2020
- License: Shareware
- Price: $49.99
- Eval: 14 days
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided.
- Other Requirements: None provided.
Developer's Description: Create flowcharts easily with this Windows software. Whether you're mapping out ideas, laying out the structure of your organization or creating UML diagrams, ClickCharts is the perfect user-friendly program to get you going. Simplify complex processes, troubleshoot bottlenecks and find areas for improvement. Organize your ideas visually and make even the most complicated process easier to understand. The intuitive user interface helps you choose from a variety of symbols, shapes and colors to uniquely convey your ideas.
- Features include:
- Open multiple diagrams and edit simultaneously.
- Print large diagrams with seamless sheet overlapping.
- Export flowcharts as image files such as jpg, gif, png and more.
More info-NCH Software
- Name: Flowrigami 184.108.40.206
- File Size: 14.55MB
- Date: 17 Aug 2020
- License: Freeware (open source)
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10/Servers 2003/2008/2008r2/2012
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided
- Other Requirements: n/a
- Notes: Linux Console, Linux Gnome, Linux GPL, Linux Open Source, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.1, iOS, iPad Flowrigami should work in the following browsers: Chrome 78, Firefox 71, Safari 13, Edge
Developer's Description: Left area with nodes and connectors library, allowing users to add new elements by dragging them from the library to central working area. This library can be customized by the user. The library contains different sets of objects defined for various diagram types (UML, BPMN, flowchart, etc.) Central working area displaying the workflow itself and enabling users interaction with it.
Right area, displaying the properties of the selected node or connector and allowing a user to change these properties. Properties contain both visual ones and custom business properties defined by the user. Flowrigami is configured for different diagram types: flowchart, BPMN, UML etc.
As component has both data format and settings format, the user can customize settings for his component online. More info-Scand Ltd.