- Name: Archivarius 3000 v4.78
- File Size: 6.66MB
- Date: 4 Sep 2017
- License: Shareware
- Price: $39.95
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows 95/98/Me/NT4.x/2000/XP/Vista/7/Server 2003
- Hardware Requirements: Pentium 166Mhz, 32MB RAM, 5MB hard disk space.
- Other Requirements: None
Archivarius 3000 is a full-featured application to search documents and e-mails on the desktop computer, your local network and removable drives (CD, DVD and others). Documents can be searched by content, the same like with Internet search engines. While searching the program automatically calculating all forms of words, which provide full-text documents search in 18 languages.
The program will extract and save full information about all your documents. Even if a document is not physically accessible, Archivarius 3000 will later be able to find it by content and determine on which disk the required file is located.
Archivarius 3000 has a line of time-savings solutions. The Query Builder allows building a complicated query without any special knowledge. The Search Wizard will help to find documents by size, date and type in just a few steps. The Quick View function speeds up document overview highlighting query words, finding and printing the needed fragment, even if the documents are not physically accessible. The found documents can be also exported to a text file or sent via e-mail.
Archivarius 3000 has instruments for remote access via the Internet. With them a user can search, overview the found fragments and download or send via e-mail the found documents using a regular web browser even out of home or office.
The program supports all popular documents types from MS Office and PDF to TXT. It's possible to search in compressed files (ZIP, ACE, RAR, ARJ and others), in e-mail messages of Outlook, Outlook Express, The Bat, Lotus Notes, and documents embedded in e-mail. More info-Likasoft
- Name: Copernic Desktop Search 7.0.2
- File Size: 217.0MB
- Date: 20 Jul 2018
- License: Demo
- Price: $55.49
- Eval: 30 days (limited to 75,000 files)
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10, (32 and 64-bit supported)
- Hardware Requirements: 100 MB for install
- Other Requirements: None.
- Language Support: English, ChineseSimplified, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Developer's description: Why invest in a Windows Desktop Search tool? According to International Data Corporation, their survey reveals that information worker, you, spend most of their time performing document-related activity. Here are some interesting facts on how workers spend their time:
- 5 hours/week searching for documents.
- 2.3 hours/week searching for, but not finding documents.
That's at least 2.3 hours of hours wasted per week for having not the appropriate tools. According to their studies, time wasted in document creation and management activities costs the organization $ 9,071 per information worker per week. That's a lot in a year when you can install a tool, such as Copernic Desktop Search, for the price of $55.49 USD per license.
- Highly recommended:
- CDS has become the world's #1 Windows desktop search tool for PCs. For the past 10 years, companies have switched to Copernic Desktop Search because of it's easy-to-use, instant and reliable search engine.
- A track record you can trust:
- Copernic has been in business for 20 years. Our job is to help you search your documents faster.
- Install it, yourself:
- Copernic Desktop Search is a standalone software with a very simple installation process. Anyone can install it and it works on computers with very basic requirements.
- How safe is your data?
- We know how valuable your information is and we make sure that the information is kept in your environment. Copernic Desktop Search does not allow the transmission of your keywords, search results or their content back to Copernic. Therefore, we do not see what you are looking for or the content of your documents.
- Who uses Copernic?
- From home users, to small businesses, to mid-sized companies, to major corporations, Copernic Desktop Search has become the go-to Windows desktop search tool for PC users worldwide.