- Name: Auslogics Disk Defrag 7.1.5
- File Size: 7.75MB
- Date: 6 Oct 2017
- License: Freeware
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: Pentium Proccessor, 256 MB RAM, 25 MB HDD
- Other Requirements: None
- Language Support: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
Disk Defrag will speed up your computer by optimizing file system. It can defragment files, consolidate free space and move system files to the faster part of the disk. With Disk Defrag you'll get the maximum out of your hard drive performance. It is supplied with a powerful engine and smart algorithms which allow Disk Defrag to run much faster than similar tools. And with its comprehensive reports you will always be aware of what have been done.
Disk Defrag features:
- fast and safe defragmentation of the disk drives
- optimization of clusters' structure and file system for even better disk performance
- useful disk fragmentation map that displays defragmentation process in real time
- simple and intuitive user interface
- comprehensive defragmentation report
- extremely low system resources usage
Running Auslogics Disk Defrag at least once a weak assures your hard disks are optimized for maximum performance.
New in this release:
- added multiple new features and made improvements to program algorithms
- improved program stability and reliability
- added new interface languages: Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Italian
- fixed all known bugs
More info-Auslogics Labs Pty Ltd
- Name: Defraggler 2.21.993
- File Size: 4.31MB
- Date: 16 Mar 2016
- License: Freeware
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32 & 64-bit)
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided.
- Other Requirements: None.
Defraggler is an essential disk maintenance tool for Windows. Defraggler will keep your hard disk running at optimum speed by defragmenting and optimizing all the fragmented files on your hard drive. When a hard disk is fragmented it has to work harder to find all the pieces of files that are in different locations on a disk. Defragmenting your hard drive will not only speed up your hard disk but will extend its life. Defraggler is an excellent solution to keep your hard disk in top shape. New in this release:
- Improved Analysis and Defrag performance.
- Improved memory usage and management architecture.
- Optimized 64-bit builds on Windows 8 and 10.
- Improved update checking process.
- Updated exception handling and reporting.
- Improved localization and language support.
- Minor GUI improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.