- Name: Raduga 1.07.0010
- File Size: 134..85MB
- Date: 7 Mar 2018
- License: Shareware
- Price: $1000.00
- Eval: Raduga is fully functional in single-user mode during the 30-day period after the first installation. If more than one user works with Raduga during the trial period Raduga can encounter contradictions when transferring instances of the same objects.
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided.
- Other Requirements: Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0 or later.
Manage your software's life cycle (both development and deployment processes) with the help of Raduga - Oracle E-Business Suite automation tool. Raduga is a complex piece of software that provides its users with efficient ways of managing both the development and the deployment processes usually associated with Oracle, as well as other types of database and non-database environments. In short, this utility offers accessible object migration between environments, easy navigation between environments, projects and apps, object comparison, deployment history, a rudimentary version control system, various customization options, as well as powerful reporting, data loading, and file transfer capabilities. Users should note that the presence of .NET Framework 4.0 or newer is required in order to get this tool up and running. It's also worth highlighting the fact that Raduga boasts a hefty documentation section which provides potential users with all an impressive set of self-explanatory guides (Administration, Developer, Installation, and User). In addition, Raduga also supports complete automation which should help users improve their productivity while handling the E-Business Suite. Furthermore, users are provided with the option of deploying projects that contain application object library, users, profiles, and other types of similar data associated with the E-Business Suite. That said, Raduga is a very well-thought-out tool that should find its way into most companies working with Oracle E-Business Suite and interested in simplifying and speeding up the development and deployment processes. Changes in this release:
- Approval description field is added to the approval request.
- Approval history is added to the email notifications
- Approval process is stopped when the development approval is rejected
- New report - “Development Approval History”
- New report - “Development Approval Details”.
More info-RadugaApps Ltd