- Name: ISOBuster 4.6
- File Size: 5.09MB
- Date: 25 Jun 2020
- License: Shareware
- Price: $39.95
- Eval: Some functions limited in trial version.
- Operating System: Windows 2000(SP4)/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided.
- Other Requirements: Internet Explorer 4.0 or above.
- Language support: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Other, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Serbo- Croatian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
IsoBuster is high-end software to do data recovery from all types of media ranging from optical (CD, DVD, BD) to flash drives (USB Sticks, MMC / Compact / SD cards) and Hard Drives. All File-Systems are supported. Scanning for lost files and folders, Surface scanning. By better Error handling and several retry-mechanisms IsoBuster has a fair chance of recovering your data. The use of alternative ways to get to the data means that you get the best out of your drive. Furthermore IsoBuster circumvents Windows and does everything by itself, it communicates directly with the devices and takes care of all the data interpretation. As a result discs stay 'readable' after problems, such as a Buffer Under-run or a failed disc finalization, and all common file-systems, even the ones not supported by Windows are recognized and interpreted by the program. The program is however not limited by the file-system standards, it copes with a vast range of possible issues, hard coded or via virtual intelligence and on top of this it is able to build file lists based on file-signatures, independent from any file-system data. Supported file-systems are ISO9660, Romeo, Joliet, Rock Ridge, UDF 1.02 up to 2.6, HFS, HFS+, IFO/VOB, NTFS, FAT. Additionally IsoBuster takes care of all sorts of drive-disc incompatibilities, such as support for Mount Rainier discs in non-Mount Rainier drives. All this means that any currently available optical disc (from CD to HD DVD to ...) is supported, even discs not created on Windows, such as Mac HFS discs or Mavica digital camera disc etc. Additional features are : The support of an enormous range of image files, which are identical copies of CD, BD or (HD)DVD saved into a file, they are dealt with as if they are actual discs. For changes in this release please see the IsoBuster release notes. More info-Smart Projects
- Name: Raise Data Recovery 8.5
- File Size: 14.92MB
- Date: 16 Sep 2020
- License: Shareware
- Price: $24.95
- Eval: will not copy files above 256KB
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: at least 20 MB free disk space for software executable files; at least 1 GB RAM
- Other Requirements: n/a
- Language support: English, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Notes: Runs on 32 and 64-bit Windows
Developer's Description: Raise Data Recovery is a handy program for smooth data recovery after logical failures, malware attacks, accidental file deletion and hardware faults. The utility can recover files from any storage device attached to the local computer and controlled by any of the file systems of Windows (FAT/FAT32, ExFAT, NTFS), macOS (APFS, HFS+) and Linux (Ext2, Ext4, Ext4, ReiserFS, XFS, JFS). Raise Data Recovery can also be applied to RAID systems and composite volumes, including Linux LVM, Windows dynamic disks, Apple Software RAID, as well as most NAS devices. Owing to its maximum simplicity, the software doesnt require any extra user actions or skills to perform the data recovery procedure. The application automatically selects the necessary data recovery methods and quickly recovers the lost information. Raise Data Recovery employs powerful analysis, search and recovery mechanisms similar to those used in professional product series. After the user starts the scanning operation, the utility analyzes the storage space finding all the intact folders and files that have been inside the file system. The program offers such useful additional features, as preview of files, their sorting, adjustable search and in most cases, reconstructs the initial structure of directories. Several licensing options are provided depending on the purpose of use: from the free Trial License with the limitations on the size of files to be saved to the Personal license with several sub-licenses for lifting the limitations depending on the chosen set of file systems for recovery Windows, Linux or macOS. The activated set of storage formats that can be processed under any of the supported operating systems.
- New in this release:
- Reworked procedure of deleted files recovery from EXT3/EXT4 file systems;
- Updated format of 'scan status database' and 'virtual file system' files;
- Photo viewer adopted for new digital camera raw formats.
More info-SysDev Laboratories LLC