- Name: Classroom Spy Professional 4.6.14
- File Size: 38.20MB
- Date: 6 Feb 2020
- License: Shareware
- Price: $179.95 (5 computer license, other licenses available)
- Eval: 30 days
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: Pentium IV, 1GB RAM
- Other Requirements: LAN
- Notes: Consists of two (2) modules, the Classroom Spy Console and the Classroom Spy Agent. The Classroom Spy Agent must be installed on all remote computers.
A simple and powerful classroom management software that allows you to monitor live screens of student computers or show you screen to students. You can take control of a student computer by controlling the mouse and keyboard. This way, you can always watch what users are doing on the remote computer. Additionally you can also record student's screens. Several tools allow you to turn off, restart, hibernate.... remote computers with one click. Starting program on remote computers is easy.
Easy Step-by-step installation takes only 5 minutes! No registration is needed. Start tracking student activity now. Features include:
- Installation and use of the application is very easy since all of the functions can be accessed with a few mouse clicks.
- You have complete control over what students are doing.
- This software provides you with a live picture of the student screens.
- You can make the presentation by showing your live screen to students or presenting student screen to others.
- Application allows you to take over the student computer by controlling its mouse and keyboard.
- The remote computers screens are represented in the table with a customizable number of rows as thumbnails.
- Schedule remote computers desktop recording to MPEG4 files
- Send and collect files -
- Execute several actions on all remote computers with on click
- Block applications and Internet access
- Log visited web sites
- Log application use
- Log keystrokes (key logger) ...and much more
Application now runs on Android, iOS and Windows Phone too. More info-EduIQ.com Classroom Monitoring