- Name: DreamCalc Scientific Graphing Calculator 5.0.4
- File Size: 4.9mb
- Date: 2 Feb 2018
- License: Shareware
- Price: $24.99
- Eval: DreamCalc is free for non-commerical use. Some premium features, including graphing, require a paid upgrade (10% of sales go to charity). Premium features can also be tried out.
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10/Servers 2003/2008/2008r2/2012, (32 and 64-bit supported)
- Hardware Requirements: 1024x768 screen or above.
- Other Requirements: None
DreamCalc is the Ultimate Free Scientific Graphing Calculator for Windows. A slick math application that's so realistic, you'll never reach for your hand-held calculator again!
Not only does DreamCalc give you an intuitive and almost tactile experience, it is a fully featured graphing calculator that can graph functions and plot list data in an instant (no more setting up spreadsheets). In fact, it is a match for many dedicated graphing packages, but far easier to use.
DreamCalc offers a full range of scientific functions, statistics, complex numbers, base-n logic, unit conversions, numerical calculus and built-in constants and a powerful polynomial solver. Select from Reverse Polish Notation or pre-fix or post-fix algebraic input, and with the optional ability to run in your Windows system tray, DreamCalc will always be there whenever you reach for a calculator. Changes in this release:
- Bug Fix: Normally DreamCalc will automatically close open parenthesis on hitting ENTER. However, some combinations resulted in a crash.
- Bug Fix: The f(x,t) function drop down list was being shown behind other controls.
More info-Big Angry Dog
- Name: ESBCalc Pro 9.3.0
- File Size: 3.09MB
- Date: 26 Jan 2018
- License: Shareware
- Price: $19.00
- Eval: 20 uses
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Hardware Requirements: Not provided.
- Other Requirements: None provided.
ESBCalc Pro is an Enhanced Windows Scientific Calculator with Infix Processing, Exponential Notation, Brackets, Scientific Functions, Memory, Optional Paper Trail, Printing, Result History List, Integrated Help and more. Functions include Trigonometric, Hyperbolic, Logarithmic - Base 10, Base 2, Natural - Random Number and many more. Also includes heaps of built-in as well as user-defined constants, Hexadecimal Conversions and Fraction Conversions. Also allows for Floating Decimal Point, optionally start at last position and other improvements to the User Interface.
- The calculator can have Prefix Functions turned on so that when calculating log (25), you can enter log 25 rather than the traditional 25 log.
- The Calculator also has an expression editor that allows the data that has been entered can be then edited and recalculated. Plus you have a dialog that supplies descriptive statistics such as Mean (Average), Median, Variance, Standard Deviation, Skew and Kurtosis. Plus it can now also calculate the time between two dates and/or times.
- Precedence can be turned off for those who do not wish it.
- Optimized for Windows XP/Vista/7/8 and above in 800x600 (or better).
- Registered version also includes Electronic Documentation and PDF designed to produce Printed Documentation.
A Portable Version is also available to Registered Users that easily allows the Calculator to be used on Removable/Portable Drives. Register only once for the life of the product. Also available as part of the ESBCalc Pro Suite which includes ESBUnitConv Pro, ESBFinCalc Pro and ESBProgCalc Pro. More info-ESB Consultancy