Just a brief note. Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge Web Browsers are currently not listed. Both come with the latest Windows Operating Systems and are updated through Windows Update.
- Name: Comodo Dragon 67.0.3396.99
- File Size: 77.5MB
- Date: 24 Aug 2018
- License: Freeware
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8
- Hardware Requirements: 256 MB RAM, 150 MB Hard Disk Space
- Other Requirements: 256 MB RAM, 150 MB Hard Disk Space
- Language Support: English, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, Russian, Ukrainian
Comodo Dragon is a free, feature-rich, secure, Chromium-based web browser from Comodo (maker of the renowed Comodo Internet security software). It has the look and feel of Chrome but features several security and functionality improvements: Better Security and a Better Internet Experience Built-in website scanner. If you're suspicious about a website, Web Inspector allows you to scan any URL to find out if it hosts malware before you visit the site. Detects and blocks ad trackers. More secure default settings. Comodo Dragon ships with settings optimized for maximum security and privacy. Private browsing. Incognito mode further improves privacy by preventing cookies from being stored during browsing sessions. Better certificate handling. During HTTPS sessions, the Dragon address bar will clearly indicate the class of SSL certificate used by the website (Extended Validation, Organization Validation or Domain Validation). Drag and drop browsing. Simply drag any text or image to the right of the browser to run an instant search on the item. Try it once and you'll love it. Built-in media downloader. One-click download of video and audio from YouTube, DailyMotion and other streaming media sites. Changes in this release:
- Updated to Chromium v67.0.3396.99 codebase.
- Improved the Firefox import from setup.
More info-Comodo Group
- Name: Firefox 67.0.1
- File Size: See below
- Date: 7 Jun 2019
- License: Freeware (will occasionally pop up a nag screen asking you to purchase the professional version.)
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Hardware Requirements: Pentium IV or newer processor that supports SSE2, 512MB of RAM, 200MB of hard drive space.
- Other Requirements: None.
Firefox is an outstanding web browser and is the successor to Mozilla and the original Netscape Navigator. For a complete list of new and improved features please see the release notes. Note: Some extension may not work in the latest version of Firefox until they are updated.